Crew Cab 153" WB 4WD Truck
VIN #: 1GCHK23255F848644
Stock #: F848644
Used Clear Title
6.6L 8 CYLINDER
5 Spd Automatic
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
WHITE with Interior
Dual Zone Electronic Climate Control System
12v Power Outlet
Four Wheel Drive
Daytime Running Lights
Driver's Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Split Front Bench
Body Side Moldings
Audio / Video
Vinyl Seats, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Driver Air Bag, Front Tow Hooks, Auto-Off Headlights, Daytime Running Lights, Auxiliary Pwr Outlet, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Tires - Rear All-Season, Tires - Front All-Season, Split Bench Seat, Full Size Spare Tire
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, Vortec 6000 V8 SFI (300 HP [223.8 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 360 lb.-ft [486.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Transmission, 5-speed manual, with overdrive (Requires (LQ4) Engine, Vortec 6000 V8 SFI and (AE7) Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench.)
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD Models and (AE7) Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench.)
- Four wheel drive
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle Chart for availability.)
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LLY) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8.)
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package)
- Pickup bed, Fleetside box
- Frame, ladder-type, hydroformed
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models)
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg) (Must specify on CC25903, CK25753, and C*25743 Models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 36mm piston monotube shocks
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Tires, LT245/75R16E, all-season, blackwall (Includes 5 tires with (E63) Pickup bed, Fleetside box. - Includes 4 tires with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete.)
- Wheels, 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug chrome-styled steel, includes chrome center caps and steel spare
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- Body Style : Crew Cab 6.5' Fleetside
- Body Code : E63
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Front (lbs) : 4670
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Rear (lbs) : 6084
- Curb Weight - Front (lbs) : 3333
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs) : 2427
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 9200
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs) : 16000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 9800
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 1470
- Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 9800
- Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 2450
- Engine Order Code : LQ4
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 6.0L/364
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 300 @ 4400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 360 @ 4000
- Trans Order Code : MW3
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 5.61
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.04
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.67
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.75
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 5.04
- Trans Power Take Off : Yes
- Trans PTO Access : RH
- Transfer Case Model : New Venture 261
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.72
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 600
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 105
- Engine Oil Cooler : Yes
- Frame Type : Ladder
- Suspension Type - Front : Torsion Bar
- Suspension Type - Rear : 2-Stage Multi-Leaf
- Spring Capacity - Front (lbs) : 4800
- Spring Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 6084
- Axle Type - Rear : Full-Floating
- Axle Capacity - Front (lbs) : 4800
- Axle Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 6900
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Front : 3.73
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Rear : 4.10
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 36
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 36
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.42
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Steering Ratio (:1), On Center : 24.0
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 49.6
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : Four-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.8 x 1.5
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13 x 1.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
At Penske Chevrolet we offer financing options for both new and used vehicles.
Contact us today and take advantage of our financing deals for many of the vehicles we have listed on ebay. We use several deifferent lenders to get you the best financing package. Submit your application to www.penskeapproved.com
Contact us before placing your bid if you have any financing questions or concerns.
We can help you obtain the credit you deserve. At Penske Chevrolet, we are committed to helping you!
Contact us today at 888-409-5292
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is."
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and have a question on available warranties, please contact us!
Contact Us at 888-409-5292
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASHIERS CHECKS THAT INCLUDE SHIPPING! All shipping charges are buyer's
responsibility. We will help with shipping arrangements
but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility
for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location. All shipping arrangements are
provided as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other
communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper.
The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14
days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your
destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASHIERS CHECKS THAT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
all Fees and Tax Information:
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees,as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. 7% Indiana Sales tax not included. all vehicles have $140 documentation fee and if titled in Indiana an additional $25 Indiana Title Fee.
You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
Placing a Bid:
Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.
Please read eBay's User Agreement.
Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time
we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Finalizing your Purchase:
We will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with us by email or phone within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction.
If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License.
Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.